Get Expert Advice
The Commonwealth’s Center for Trade Development has contracted with Team Worldwide to offer free-of-charge export counseling and compliance advice to regional companies. Services of Expert Hotline are available and funded in part by a grant from the U.S. Economic Development Administration.
Do you have questions such as:
- Does my product need a CE mark?
- Which method of payment should I choose for my international transactions?
- Does my product need an export license?
- Have I selected the best INCOTERMS for my transaction?
Our experts are available for one-on-one consulting via phone or email. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 412-918-4202 to receive prompt answers or advice to your questions and concerns. Counseling assistance is confidential and provided by content-experts at Team Worldwide.
Contact our experts and get answers today!
The Expert Hotline covers the following topics:
- Export Documentation
- Export Controls
- Security Procedures
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations)
- NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) & Other FTA (Free Trade Agreement) Rules of Origin
- Classification Under the HTS (Harmonized Tariff System) & Schedule B
- Transportation Pricing & Cost Reduction
- Trade Finance
- Letters of Credit
- INCOTERMS 2010 (International Commerce Terms)
- DFARS (Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement) Compliance
- Supply Chain Management/li>
- C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) & International Security Procedures
- Testing & Certification Required for Foreign Market Access – CE mark, WEEE, RoHS, CCC mark etc.
- ISO Standards & Certification
Team Worldwide is a global logistics provider that has offered solutions to global clients since 1979. Their International Trade Services Group provides a full line of training, consulting and compliance audit services for businesses involved in global trade.
Additional in-depth support requested of Team Worldwide (such as face-to-face consulting, on-site trainings, audit of export operations for compliance or certification of your products and services) will be quoted separately and the responsibility of the requesting party.
The Expert Hotline is staffed by consultants provided by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. These consultants are not employed, nor paid by the Pittsburgh Technology Council and the Council makes no guarantee as to the accuracy of any information provided through the service. The service is intended to provide generalized export information and the information provided should not be construed as legal or tax advice on any specific facts or circumstances. Users of the service should not act upon the information provided without consulting with their own legal counsel regarding their export initiatives.
Get Involved! For more information, contact Claudia Garcia at 412.918.4202.
*This project was financed in part by a grant from the federal Department of Commerce, under the administration of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Community and Economic Development