Thursday, April 19, 2018 | The Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh
The Nominations Period has been EXTENDED now open until Tuesday, February 20, 2018!
Finalists will be announced in March 2018! Nominate a worthy CIO or CISO today!
* Registration Discounts are available until April 2, 2018
Each year, the Pittsburgh Technology Council and Greater Pittsburgh CIO Group gather to honor the region’s top information technology executives at Pittsburgh CIO of the Year.
This is your annual opportunity to recognize and honor the hard work of CIOs and CISOs for their accomplishments at the biggest celebratory event of the year honoring these unspoken heroes of the IT world. Cocktails, dinner, and networking round out the night to make this the not-to-miss event for your IT department.
Past finalists include executives from companies of all sizes, non-profits, and education. Each year, the overall most deserving finalist, is presented with the CIO Choice Award. See the 2017 finalists here.
· Who should nominate? - Peers, industry colleagues, staff, supervisors, partners, customers, CIOs, and CISOs
· Who should be nominated? - Companies of all sizes and types have great leadership in IT and security. Please consider nominating IT and security executives from for-profit companies of all sizes, non-profits, and education.
· What is the judging process? - Deserving CIOs and CISOs nominees are selected by the Greater Pittsburgh CIO Group and a steering committee comprised of PTC member companies.
· Is there a lifetime achievement award? - Each year, the Pittsburgh CIO Group also presents the CIO Choice Award, a lifetime achievement award that honors an industry veteran. The CIO Group selects this individual independently from the CIO of the Year nominations.
Nominate a worthy CIO or CISO today!
Event Date: Thursday, April, 19, 2018
Location: The Westin Convention Center Hotel*, 1000 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA, 15222
VIP Finalist Reception: 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Technology Showcase & General Cocktail Reception: 5:00 – 6:00 PM
Dinner and Awards Ceremony: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Networking: 8:00 – 9:00PM
*Please note that this is not at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, but at the Westin Convention Center Hotel across the street.
We are pleased to announce that this year’s CIO of the Year will be supporting Red Chair Pittsburgh. Through your donations and a silent auction at the event, we will help Red Chair Pittsburgh, a network of both women and men, fulfill its mission to create gender balance in the Pittsburgh technology professions. The group believes that diverse teams increase innovation, opportunity and organizational results.
Read More about Red Chair Pittsburgh & #sitwithme HERE.
2018 Sponsorship Opportunities are available for many budgets!
Contact Carolyn Candebat for more information or call 412-918-4244.
For event information, please contact Monica Takacs at 412-918-4256.
Not sure if your company is a Member, or need assistance with Registration? Please contact Sandra Rose at 412-918-4299.
Social Media Channels
Use hashtag: #pghcio2018