Interested in learning more about Pittsburgh? If you have the tech stack required by our employers in the Trust, you can request to participate in one of our upcoming cohorts.
Who you are:
- A current software engineer with 5+ years experience, or an engineer in a leadership role
- A back-end, front-end, or full-stack developer familiar with cloud, mobile, or web-based tech
- Willing to travel to Pittsburgh for 2-3 days
- Interviews with up to three marquee employers who match your identified interest by our recruiters
- Travel and accommodations for you + your partner/spouse (if applicable) in Pittsburgh, PA for up to three days
- An immersive, customizable Pittsburgh experience which includes dining at the newest restaurants, tickets for local entertainment and attractions, and tours of our local, affordable housing options
- A point-of-contact in Pittsburgh before and after your interviews, follow-up with employers who interview you, and relocation assistance
Why work in Pittsburgh:
- Ranked by the Economist in 2018 as the second most liveable city in the U.S.
- Average commute time is 25 minutes
- The median price of homes is $209,999 for a 4BR/2 bath/2,300 sqft. house
- Ranked as one of the highest in relative mobility for careers
- Over 400 miles of trails, 15,000 acres of public parks, and one of the best food scenes in the country
The Talent Trust is currently scheduling cohorts for March and April 2019. Contact us at email@example.com with your LinkedIn profile to learn more.
More reasons why Pittsburgh is a great place to work + live: