What is the Hire UP Virtual Career Fair?
The Hire UP Virtual Career Fair provides an opportunity for employers and job seekers to connect and network online. For employers seeking to expand their pipeline of tech talent, the Hire UP event is and time efficient solution to recruitment efforts.
Our hope is to connect displaced and underemployed regional workers with local companies who are hiring technical/corporate employees. For companies who are not hiring and/or have had layoffs, this could serve as outplacement support for displaced workers.
This event is FREE for PTC members, thanks to the generous support of Synergy Staffing and SDLC Partners who have stepped up as the Main Event Sponsors, as well as, CGI and My Benefit Advisor who are Supporting Sponsors.
WHEN: May 27, 2020 | 11 am to 3 pm
WHERE: Anywhere with an internet connection
FREE for PTC Member companies
$399 | Non-Member Company
$299 | Non-Member Companies who are PHRA or African American Chamber Members
Main Event Sponsors:
How does it work?
Company employers can participate online from anywhere in the world, eliminating travel costs while providing the opportunity to screen and recruit applicants. We have partnered with CareerEco as the online platform to deliver this event.
• Your company will receive a personal chat room to connect virtually with candidates, including the option to conduct video interviews. Unlimited number of recruiters may attend chat sessions.
• You can post an unlimited number of jobs, search participant resumes, invite pre-selected candidates to your chat room, and capture the resumes of talented applicants.
• After registering your organization to participate, you will be given access to create and customize your own booth to showcase your organization’s brand.
Who should attend?
• Companies looking to virtually recruit top technology talent
• Companies looking to find active and passive candidates
• Companies looking to brand themselves as a top place to work for technology professionals
*Due to our agreement with current sponsors, additional staffing firms are prohibited from participation. For future sponsorship opportunities, connect with Ashley Steckel at firstname.lastname@example.org. For membership information, connect with Ryan Gent at email@example.com.
What type of candidate is invited?
The main purpose of the event is for employers to recruit technical talent. Non-technical talent may attend, and employers may post non-technical jobs, however the focus is on tech roles.
• Candidates seeking Full-time, Part-time, and Internships
• Recruit graduate and undergraduate talent
Companies currently scheduled to attend:
D'Angelo Technologies, LLC
eResearch Technology Inc. (ERT)
Foundation Radiology Group
Keystone Collections Group
Lucas Systems Inc.
Method Automation Services, Inc.
Pittsburgh Community Services
Pittsburgh PMI Chapter
Software Engineering Institute - Carnegie Mellon University
US Census Bureau
University of Pittsburgh
Job Seekers Click HERE TO REGISTER
Employers Click HERE TO REGISTER
For any questions please contact Andrea Krueger at firstname.lastname@example.org.