It’s almost time for the Spring. The flowers are starting to bloom and been one year since COVID the initial stay at home order. So what has changed in the past year? What does the future hold for the IT community? The Pittsburgh Technology Council is pleased to bring you the March edition of CIO Insights to help you connect, learn, and inspire you to think about the role of information technology in the future.
We’ll hear from regional IT executives about the latest technology trends, what they have learned over the past year, where they will be investing in the future, and what they need from the technology community to help their organizations grow.
• Donald J. Bender, Chief Technology Director, GAI Consultants
• Jeffrey Devlin, Chief Information Officer, Port Authority of Allegheny County
• Richard Smith, Chief Information Office, Wabtec Corporation
Who should attend?
This event is for anyone who wants an inside peek into the world of IT, including CIOs, CISOs, IT staff, business development professionals, university students, and educators.
- Technology Companies will gain an insight into these leading organizations, their IT structure, and priorities to give us insight into IT trends and investment areas in the next year and beyond.
- IT Leaders and Staff will be provided with a benchmarking opportunity to learn about how each of these organizations have pivoted their IT strategy in the wake of COVID-19 and how they are planning for the future.
Grab a cup of coffee, your favorite winter goodies, and enjoy the conversation.
When: March 10, 2021 | 8:30AM to 9:45AM
8:30 AM | Welcome and Introductions from Audrey Russo, President and CEO, Pittsburgh Technology Council
8:35 AM | Panel Discussion, followed by Q&A
9:15 AM | Attendee Breakout Networking Session #1*
9:30 AM | Attendee Breakout Networking Session #2*
9:45 AM | Conclusion
*Attendee Networking Breakout Sessions
• We will offer two attendee breakout sessions for networking.
• Each breakout session will include several attendees. You will introduce yourself and let the conversation flow.
• Each session will be approximately 15 minutes long.
• At the end of the first 15 minutes, you will be automatically switched into a new breakout session.
• If you do not want to participate in attendee networking, feel free to leave the Zoom room after the completion of the program.
CIO Insights Sponsors:
PTC Member | FREE
Non-Member | $190
The zoom link to join will be sent the day prior of the event.