ATHENA Award Finalists (in alphabetical order):
- Sylvia Diez – Executive Vice President, Regional Managing Director, PNC Bank
- Amanda Neatrour – Director, Center for Equity and Professional Advancement, Robert Morris University & Co-Chair, Anti-Racism Task Force, City of Pittsburgh
- Allie Quick – Chief Philanthropy Officer, Allegheny Health Network
- Kristin Wells – Partner, Reed Smith LLP
- Latasha Wilson-Batch – Executive Director, Best of the Batch Foundation
ATHENA Young Professional Award Finalists (in alphabetical order):
- Sophia Fang – Head of Marketing, Honeycomb Credit
- Ellie Gordon – Founder & CEO, Behaivior
- Brenasia Ward-Caldwell – Technology Specialist Sr., PNC Bank
- Meghan Barrera - Director, Global Business Development and Strategy Refinish Coatings, PPG
- Mary Bockovich - Chief Operating Officer, Allies for Health + Wellbeing
- Adriane Deithorn - Founder, President and CEO, Wish Hope Dreams, Inc.
- Nicole Fouron - Global Head of Core Client Services and Asset Servicing, BNY Mellon
- Rebecca Gazda - Managing Director, Data Ideology
- Hollie Geitner - Director of Communications, Duquesne Light Company
- Dr. Alicia Harvey-Smith - President and CEO, Pittsburgh Technical College
- Diane Houser - Employee Relations Manager, ConnectiveRx
- Lisa Krall - Financial Advisor, Park Avenue Wealth Management
- Karen Malik - Senior Director, UPMC
- Janet McCall - Executive Director (retired), Contemporary Craft
- Sharon Miller - Vice President of Federal Markets, Highmark, Inc.
- Shatara Murphy - Deputy Director of Community Affairs, City of Pittsburgh
- Charlene Newkirk - Southwest Regional President, Community College of Allegheny County
- Jennifer O'Brien - Campus Director, Tech Elevator
- Lindsey O'Donnel - Director of Digital Marketing Strategy & Marketing Integration, UPMC
- Janice Lee Pringle, PhD - PERU Founder and Executive Director, University of Pittsburgh, Program Evaluation and Research Unit
- Mandi Pryor - Executive Director, Southwest Communities Chamber of Commerce
- Jacqueline Smith - Executive Director, Greater Valley Community Services, Inc.
- Gloria Sztukowski - Executive Director, Western Pennsylvania Police Athletic League, Inc.
- Aliza Zaidi-Haider - Legal Advisor, Duolingo
- Gina Zumpella Anetakis - Partner, Walsh, Barnes & Zumpella, P.C.
ATHENA Young Professional Award
- Rahmad Albugami - Clincial Supervisor, Makin Wellness
- Tashwin Khurana - Senior Software Engineer, Aurora Innovation, Inc.
- Kristin Nuzzio - PPG Group Leader, R&D, Automotive OEM Coatings, PPG
- Latrice Rose - Executive Director, Melanin Mommies PGH, Inc.
- Jasmine Spencer - Fire Services Marketing Manager, MSA Safety
- Rhonda Strozier - Business Coach, Manifest Success Company
- Ciora Thomas - Founder and Director, Sisters PGH
- Kelsey Viets - Enterprise Sales Representative, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The ATHENA Awards Program of Greater Pittsburgh distinguishes itself from other regional awards through its emphasis on women mentoring other women and girls.
Two recognitions are presented at its annual luncheon: the traditional ATHENA Award—which since 1990 has celebrated women who demonstrate excellence in their profession, contribute to their community, and mentor other women—and the ATHENA Young Professional Award—created in 2011 to highlight a woman age 35 or younger who dedicates her time and talent to helping other women and girls to thrive.
Each recipient receives a handcrafted sculpture representing the Greek goddess Athena, known for her courage guided by wisdom.
The ATHENA Awards event in Pittsburgh is one of the largest annual gatherings among the hundreds of ATHENA International events presented around the world.
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities here.
For more information contact Allison Kaharick, Director, Major Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.