PTC Benefits helps members to secure the best solutions for their employee health insurance programs. It has expanded beyond healthcare benefits to also offer industry-leading enterprise risk products.
We offer members high-value medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. But with our partner, My Benefit Advisor, we also offer new corporate insurance products and services to help you better safeguard your employees, business and bottom-line.
PTC Benefits has worked to negotiate collective buying agreements with several insurance providers. Through these arrangements the PTC is able to offer its members’ plan design options, product flexibility and pricing discounts.
The Council’s program offers a comprehensive portfolio of options, including:
The PTC PEO is administered by Abel HR, a Certified Professional Employer Organization. We enter into a contractual relationship with your company, allowing us to share and manage many human resource responsibilities and employer-related risks and liabilities.
Workers become employees of both companies. You maintain control of managing and operating your company day-to-day. The PTC PEO provides Human Resource services, employee benefits, payroll and payroll taxes, risk management and workers’ compensation.
Benefits to Your Business
PTC Benefits is more than topnotch health insurance. We offer products, including:
Effective communication to employees is an important component for a successful benefits package. My Benefit Advisor provides numerous resources, tools, and products to strengthen our employee benefits programs and set your business up for success. Services include the Benefits Service Center, Benefits Guidebook & Video, Online Enrollment, and Compliance Bulletins and Videos.
As an extension of your human resources team, we can help you successfully administer an employee benefits program that ensures employee satisfaction. We process routine transactions such as adding and terminating coverages for employees, resolve employee issues and ensure compliance with legislative mandates.
Call 855-717-2864 or email email@example.com for more information and a free, no-pressure needs analysis.
Help you to deliver a deep benefit package to your employees to increase morale, productivity and overall loyalty of your employees!
The Pittsburgh Technology Council is thrilled to announce our 401(k) MEP (Multiple Employer Plan) is now open and ready for our members to participate in it. If you are a current member of the Tech Council, you may be eligible to join the plan. It doesn’t matter if your company already has an existing 401(k) plan or if you are looking to start one.
By joining the PTC 401(k) MEP, employers and employees can potentially reduce the amount of money spent on plan fees. The PTC 401(k) MEP will help you to deliver a deep benefit package to your employees to increase morale, productivity and overall loyalty of your employees.
If you want to learn more about the plan or are interested in joining the PTC 401(k) MEP, please email Al Gusky at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-918-4211 to schedule a time to talk. Learn more here.
Top Reasons to Join the Pittsburgh Technology Council’s 401(k) Plan
- Potential to lower fees associated with plan document maintenance, restatement, or amendment responsibilities.
- Cost Efficiencies – due to economies of scale and combining multiple employers together by assets and number of participants, the MEP receives favorable pricing like that of larger retirement plans.
- NO annual audit requirement or audit fee at individual plan level
- Form 5500 filing is transferred from the individual plan up to the association level
- Flexible plan option for each Employer plan
- On-site or virtual education and financial consultations on 401(k) accounts
- Online tutorials, requests for loans, distributions, and hardships
- Allows businesses to offer a competitive retirement benefit at a lower cost to help attract and retain employees
- Simplified plan administration for individual employers as much of the administrative burden is shifted to the Association. Decreased plan administration duties
- Fiduciary responsibility for investment selection/monitoring resides at Association Level. Fiduciary Risk mitigation – The MEP has outsourced fiduciary duties to specialist through an ERISA 3(38) investment fiduciary and a 3(16) Operational fiduciary
- Operational outsourcing – The 3(16) Operational Fiduciary take on the plan management for the employer for all eligibility, beneficiary tracking and plan disbursements. By engaging these outsourced fiduciaries, you and your HR department will save time and money by leaving the work to the subject matter experts, rather than you or your employees
- Possibly qualify for two different tax credits that are available for starting up a new 401K plan and having your participants setup auto enrollment.
Watch this short video to learn more about the benefits of joining a MEP: https://www.pentegra.com/uploads/MEP%20Video.mp4
We are excited to offer this as a valuable benefit of membership with the Pittsburgh Technology Council!
The Tech Council's conference rooms are available to its members. Complimentary wireless access, on-site parking and coffee service is also a benefit of membership.
Twice a Year: Members can book a free full-day's use of our conference rooms (8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m).
Resource Room: Members can set up secure and reliable audio/video conferences with participants from anywhere in the world - all with crystal clear connections. Pricing and availability upon request.
Contact Betsy Rusnic for more details on reserving a conference or resource room: email@example.com.