Please join the Pittsburgh Technology Council for an exciting conversation about B2C Marketing! We will be discussing strategies, examples of our experts’ initiatives at their organizations, as well as predictions for 2021 and beyond. Attendees can engage with panelists by asking questions in the chat. There is the option to connect with one another in a networking session following the discussion.
Our special guests include:
- Caryn Stein, Chief Communications Officer, GivingTuesday
- Dwayne Waite Jr., Marketing Manager, Schell Games
- Gabriel Welsch, Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Duquesne University
- David Atkins, Director of Marketing and Communications, Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School
- Greg Goffin, Director of Sales and Marketing, Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh
Who should attend:
-Marketing & Communications Leaders
-CEOs & Business Executives
-Anyone looking to learn & connect!
When: April 14, 2021 | 2:00PM to 3:30PM
Where: Zoom Link will be sent the day prior to the event
2:00PM | Panel Discussion
2:45PM | Q&A
3:00PM | Optional Networking
3:30PM | Adjourn
Free | PTC & AMA* Members
$190 | Non Members
*AMA Members to get the PTC Member Discount, please email Taylor Bombalski at email@example.com.
- For content or logistics questions - Program Director: Shelby Mastovich, Director of Member Engagement, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For registration questions - Taylor Bombalski, Director of Event Planning & Special Programs, email@example.com
- For sponsorship questions - Ashley Steckel, Director of Business Development and Advertising, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For membership questions - Ryan Gent, Membership Director, email@example.com