The Pittsburgh Technology Council's Creative Industries Network is pleased to present a discussion on Community Marketing with Duolingo, the Pittsburgh Steelers, & Trinity Health.
We know that Community Marketing is very important for many industries, brands, and organizations—perhaps more now than ever before. Please join us in exploring this concept including a discussion on:
- What is community marketing?
- How to build a community around a product/service
- How does community marketing enhance an organization’s mission and reach
- What impact has a focus on this concept had on our guests’ organizations and strategies?
Our special guests include:
- Julie Washington, SVP, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer at Trinity Health
- Laura Nestler, Global Head of Community at Duolingo
- Ryan Huzjak, Vice President, Sales and Marketing at the Pittsburgh Steelers
Moderator: John Denny, Principal at Denny Civic Solutions
Who should attend:
- Marketing & Communications Leaders
- CEOs & Business Executives
- Change Makers
- Anyone looking to learn & connect!
WHEN: Tuesday, August 11, 2020
WHERE: Pre-registration via Zoom
2:30 PM | Networking
2:45 PM | Opening Remarks
2:50 PM | Panel Discussion
3:35 PM | Q&A
3:50 PM | Adjourn
COST: Free for PTC Members
Pre-registration & approval is required: REGISTER HERE
- For content or logistics questions - Program Director: Shelby Mastovich, Director of Member Engagement, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For registration questions - Jill Huber, Director of Events & Special Programs, email@example.com
- For sponsorship questions - Ashley Steckel, Director of Business Development and Advertising, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For membership questions - Ryan Gent, Membership Director, email@example.com