3000 Smallman Street Features
• On-site surface parking - 60 spaces
• Efficient floor design to maximize natural light (four sides of glass)
• First floor - Tech flex with higher Ceilings and Potential for Roll Up Door
• Numerous nearby walkable amenities
• Easy access to Downtown Pittsburgh, North Pittsburgh via the 31st Street Bridge to Route 28 and East End/Oakland
• First floor - 4,763 RSF
• Second and fourth floors - 6,391 RSF
• Third floor - 6,245 RSF
When: Thursday, September 23, 2021 | 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Where: 3000 Smallman Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201*
*Important Safety Requirement
To help prevent the potential serious health outcomes associated with COVID-19 and its variants, beginning August 30, 2021, the Pittsburgh Technology Council will require masks at all indoor events. Masks will be required to enter and for the duration of the event with the exception of eating and drinking.
We are closely monitoring both state and local guidelines for events and will update these policies accordingly as changes become available.
5:30 - 6:00 PM Open Networking, Cocktails & Hors d'Oeuvres
6:00 - 6:05 PM Welcome Remarks from PTC
6:05 - 6:10 PM Remarks from 3000 Smallman Street
6:10 PM Open Networking Continues
7:30 PM Conclude
Cost: PTC Members Only* // $15
*This event is designed for Pittsburgh Technology Council members only. If you're not sure if your company is a member, or would like more information on joining the PTC, please contact Ryan Gent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For registration questions - Megan Colf, Assistant Director of Special Events and Programs, email@example.com
For sponsorship questions - Ashley Steckel, Director of Business Development and Advertising, firstname.lastname@example.org
For membership questions - Ryan Gent, Membership Director, email@example.com