What is the Hire UP Virtual Career Fair?
The Hire UP Virtual Career Fair provides an opportunity for employers and job seekers to connect through both chat and video, and network online. For employers seeking to expand their pipeline of tech talent, the Hire UP event is and time efficient solution to recruitment efforts.
Job Seekers: Whether you are actively or passively looking for a new position, you can fill out a profile, upload a resume, and talk to companies with exciting tech career opportunities. And for job seekers from outside of the Pittsburgh region, be sure to check out the telecommuting/remote/online employment opportunities.
Employers/Job Posters: Your HR Team will have the chance to face-to-face screen new tech talent and make plans for next steps in the interview process from your virtual booth. You may choose to post a job or internship opportunity either as a traditional positions or telecommuting/online/remote position.
When: April 20, 2021 | 11:00AM to 2:00PM
Where: Via Premier Virtual
How does it work?
HR teams and recruiterscan participate online from anywhere in the world, eliminating travel costs while providing the opportunity to screen and recruit applicants. We have partnered with Premier Virtual as the online platform to deliver this event.
• Your company will receive a personal chat roomto connect virtually with candidates, including the option to conduct video interviews. Unlimited number of recruiters may attend chat sessions.
• You can post an unlimited number of jobs, search participant resumes, invite pre-selected candidates to your chat room, and capture the resumes of talented applicants.
• After registering your organization to participate, you will be given access to create and customize your own booth to showcase your organization’s brand.
What companies should host a booth?
• Companies looking to virtually recruit top technology talent
• Companies looking to find active and passive candidates
• Companies looking to brand themselves as a top place to work for technology professionals
• Companies that feel passionate about speaking to first time or displaced job seekers
For sponsorship opportunities, connect with Ashley Steckel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What type of candidate is invited to attend?
The main purpose of the event is for employers to recruit technical talent. Non-technical talent may attend, and employers may post non-technical jobs, however the focus is on tech roles.
• Candidates seeking Full-time, Part-time, and Internships
• Recruit graduate and undergraduate talent
• Candidates seeking remote/telecommuting/online jobs
$350 | PTC Members
$399 | PHRA (Pittsburgh Human Resources Association) or AACCWP (African American Chamber) Members - Email email@example.com for this rate
$500 | Non Members
FREE | Job Seekers
Reserve a Booth
Allegheny County Airport Authority
DICKS Sporting Goods
Grant Street Group
Landis Consulting Group
Oncology Nursing Society (ONS)
PGT Trucking Company
Thank You To Our Sponsors!