The Pittsburgh Technology Council is pleased to put forth a full Compensation and Benefits Survey focused on Western Pennsylvania. We have partnered with the Compensation Consulting Consortium, LLC – “3C,” a compensation consulting firm to conduct this year’s survey.
The 2021 Western Pennsylvania Annual Compensation and Benefits Survey is intended to identify trends and practices related to cash compensation, benefit programs and other human resource policies of companies located within the following 13-counties of southwestern Pennsylvania: Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Bedford, Butler, Cambria, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Westmoreland, Lawrence, Somerset, and
This goal of this survey focuses on base salary and bonus/incentive practices applicable to 130+ key jobs, general pay administration policies, benefit program design features and other human resource policies applicable to the companies’ broad-based work force located within southwestern Pennsylvania.
As you can see from the pricing below, the participants in the survey receive a substantial discount over non-participants.
• Survey Participants – Members $399
• Survey Participants -Non-Members $800
• Survey Non-Participants – Members $800
• Non-Participants, Non-Members $1999
The survey is split into two portions:
- The first portion is the salary survey
- The second section is the policy and procedure portion. As things stand, the survey participants on average spent 44 minutes completing the P&P section of the survey
- Please completely fill out the excel file and Policies & Practices section of the survey, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- For ease of use, the Policies and Procedures section of the survey is hosted on SurveyMonkey. On the Policies and Procedures sheet of the excel file, you will find a link to this portion of the survey.
- Please return the completed questionnaire to the 3C team (at email@example.com) by 6/25/21.
- To preserve survey confidentiality, if you have any questions or concerns about the survey submission, please direct them to Cole Kronewitter (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dawn Cumpston (email@example.com).
- The data reported is expected to be as of June 1 and the data will be released in September.